Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TKMGK Panel Process

I have to admit; "I am a process junkie" and the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

The Process for TKMGK begins with Gabe's script;

from TKMGK Page 27 Panel 5

"Ahead a door can be seen. It is technological, full of wires, and huge. The control pad should look like a janky home made techno hot pot. Like some teenager plugged in a bunch of wires to an old calculator and attached batteries and a hanging motherboard to it. A sad wasted technological mishap with barely legible numbers."

Sounds good, so I thumbnail,


(notice the note "skulls" with lotsa exclamation points? let me check the script...)
At this point I don't even really look at the script because I usually place all my dialogue and SFX on the thumbnails...I'm a visual learner.


(that may explain all the "SKULLS!!!")

and finally, the line art.

Luckily, as it turns out, Gabe is a huge Ghost Rider fan, so he likea da skulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment